There are so many things about our changing bodies over the years that surprise us. Often these changes are difficult to discuss even with those closest to us. As a woman and a gynecologist, I have experienced these changes as well. This has encouraged me to seek treatment options to use and pass on to my patients. A respected gynecologist from California has now created a device that will treat so many of the issues we, as women, face in our changing bodies. I am so thrilled to offer this treatment modality in my clinic.
Excessive stretching of the vaginal tissue is a common occurrence after vaginal birth or from normal aging and changing hormones. Damage can diminish sensation during sexual activity, create bulges that were never present before, increase loss of urine with movement, coughing, exercising, and sometimes even with intercourse, just to name a few.
ThermiVa is a state-of-the-art treatment that uses radiofrequency energy to gently heat vulvar and vaginal area to tighten tissue and restore function, without discomfort or downtime.
What should I expect?
- No surgery
- No downtime
- No anesthesia
- Comfortable, in-office treatments
- Three 30 minute sessions, one month apart
- Noticeable improvement after 1st or 2nd session
- Long lasting results
Is Thermiva right for me?
- Do you feel “loose” vaginally since childbirth and/or menopause?
- Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak when you sneeze, cough or exercise?
- Have you ever “not quite made it” to the bathroom on time?
- Are you experiencing loss of self-confidence? Loss of interest in sex? Loss of desire?
Call our office today 228-818-0416 for more information and to schedule a consultation.